Ktor IntelliJ IDEA Plugin 0.2.0
Today we have released the 0.2.0 version of the plugin for IntelliJ IDEA.
Swagger 2.0 (beta) and OpenAPI 3.0 (alpha)
This version allows to generate backend and frontend code from a Swagger/OpenAPI Model.
- Beta support for Swagger 2.0 JSON models.
- Alpha support for OpenAPI 3.0.0 JSON models (some code generated but misses some classes and other stuff).
- Generates a documented interface from the model.
- Generates a class implementing the interface mapped via reflection to specified routes.
- Creates a method for constructing a client from a URL endpoint and the model interface.
- Supports JSON schema validation for the model server-side.
You can try the realworld swagger model.
- Fixes code generation on windows
- Fixes zip folder permissions in the website.
- Fixes maven missing property.
- Now generate spaces instead of tabs
- Additional templates.
You can read more about the plugin here.